Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Music Class...

You know, I don't even think I'm ready for my music exam, you know? I'm taking my Yamaha exams this year. Well, next month, actually, and I feel as if everything's clogged up inside me!!

AHHH!!!

Anyway, my sister's suddenly obsessed over ShinHwa for some unethical reason. She's downloaded "How do I say?", "Falling in Love", "Once in a lifetime", "You're my everything", "Desinty of Love", "Pray for You" and "2gether 4ever."

I don't really like ShinHwa, so I don't exactly listen to their songs.

I'm still working on Unwanted Desire, the sequel to Undefined Destiny. I'm hoping to finish it by Danya's 14th birthday. I hope I can finish it on time this year. I mean, last year, it took me from her birthday to this year's first day of school to finally give it to her. I'm like... Dang...

Oh well, I'm busy watching Kodomo no Omocha right now. Lots of twists and turns but i like the show anyway. I don't exactly like the girl's voice because it's squeaky. :P

I HATE THE LEAD GUY!!!! HE'S SO BLOODY INDECISIVE!!! YOU LIKE ONE GIRL THEN JUST STICK TO HER LAA!!!! WHY SO ANNOYING WAN??!!!!!!!!

BUGGER, YOU STUPID FUKA, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE AKITO ALONE!!!!! YOU BLOODY INSOLENT BIATCH!!! I HATE YOU!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HIS MIND IS ALL MIXED UP!! GET OUT OF HIS LIFE! IT'S OBVIOUS SANA WILL GET HIM IN THE END!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Okay, I'm alright now. :P

Oh, and guess what? My sister bought a new Japanese movie yesterday. It's called Koizora. According to her, it's quite famous, but I hate the guy acting inside. He's so ugly. They couldn't have gotten a better guy with bleached hair to play the part? It was so annoying! The girl looked alright, and the partner pulak so ugly.

We should've bought "1 Litre of Tears".

Ciao!!

No comments: