Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sheesh

Honestly, the sooner my sister leaves, the more I can use the Mac. Sheesh. She's getting her own, isn't she? Why does she have to use this as much as she's gonna use her own when she goes away?

Grr...

Anyway, it was like this, I came back from school today and already my sister was on the computer. Fine, I thought, let her use it first. Then, I went to tuition and came back, she was still on the computer. I told her I wanted to use it and she was like "No, you can't. I'm using it."

"You already used it the whole day!"

"WHO SAY?"

"Eh, come back from school already you were using. Until NOW also you still using!"

"Oi, I send you and your koko to tuition okay?! I just switched it on! You want to use then you wait!"

Sheesh. That was at 8 o'clock. Then came 9 o'clock, she was still watching the stupid X-Man show. Dah la it's not DBSK, it's ShinHwa. SOOOOOO enthusiastic pulak! << what's with the BM???

Anyway, at TEN o'clock, when my PARENTS come home, THEN she gives me the computer! Annoying right??? Sheesh. She gets to watch whatever shit she wants and I can't! GRRR!!!

Haiz... Okay, I'm composed. Now, to start with what happened today. Danya and I were talking about Undefined Destiny, the story I wrote for her birthday present. I asked her, "Hey, what do you think of Denka?"

"Yeah, I like her."

I paused for a moment, then asked again, "So if you were reading this for the first time and you didn't know who they were in real life?"

"Oh I hate her! She's so evil!"

-_-

She has this conversation in her mind.

Denka: I'm gonna destroy you!
Danya: Can't we just be friends?
Denka: No, I'm gonna destroy you!

-_-"


Kangaroo brought her "dogs" with her today. Only, one wasn't a dog, it was a lion. She named it Sparky. The second dog's name is Patrick, but it really looks like Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Anyways, we (Danya, Chucky, Kangaroo and me) were like multi-vocaling all of them. Okay, I was watching, Danya and Chucky were vocaling. It was so stupid, because Danya said the lion's tail looked like a wiener and Chucky went all "Hey, let's have sex," with Patrick. After that, they went and put the toy things on top of each other and made very wrong sounds.

I looked at Kangaroo. "I'm afraid your dogs just lost their virginity."

She could do nothing but nod.

Haha.

Seriously, it was so funny.

Anyway, after school, I went to eat lunch with my sister and brother. We went next door from our dad's office but the woman mistook my order so I couldn't eat lunch on time. I had to settle for ice kacang. Hey, I ain't complaining! :P I had to bathe first, then eat the ice kacang in the car because my sister asked me to follow her and my brother to the dentist's to change their braces stuff. I had nothing to do, so I took my iPod and Undefined Destiny to pass my time.

I made it back for tuition. It was okay. Recommended for all of you blog readers, go to Youtube, find "Susan Boyle Britains got Talent" and watch her audition. Also, watch "Syaheen Jafargholi Britains got Talent". The guy's really good. He was only 12 years old when he auditioned! Dang!!

Simon (remember him from American Idol??) was stunned by the both of them!!

Yeah, so you can watch. ^ ^

That's about all for today. Didn't do anything else worth mentioning here. Ciao!

No comments: