Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guess what?

Due to some circumstances, I shall not reveal any names or nicknames in this post.

Person 1 and Person 2 had fun today. They were hanging around after school and were beside the serbaguna when Person 1 said to Person 2: "Hey, I saw Donut today when he was playing baseball, you know?"

Person 2 was like "Uh huh. Where is he now?"

Person 1 was about to say something when Donut walked past. He was smiling and said hi to the both of them. Person 1 and Person 2 were rather agitated and giggly. Person 1 then said "Oh my God!" They mimicked what they did and laughed again when Donut came once more and asked, "Hey, have you seen Daniel?"

Both said no and he went off. They then started laughing again.

* * * * *

I heard the story above from one of my friends. I shall not say who. Anyways, Danya and I found out something really surprising today. We found out who Fina had a crush on. She calls him "Polly Guy". I'm like "What??" Anyway, did you know *censored* told me that her tongue wasn't a virgin anymore?

I know!! That means she frenchkissed her boyfriend! I'm like "What the fish?" <<>

Hell would she give away her virginity so fast! Sheesh. Also, I was ditched today. Prii told me to stay back from 2:30 until 3:30 today for band practice but she went home, so I was stuck in school until 4:00 for nothing. But that was okay, I had moments with Danya. Ooh, did I mention we saw hamsters today?

Yeah! 2 *censored* actually had a cage of hamsters, you know? There were like four of them and one girl brought it up to our class during P.E. But that idiot of a Blackie was so terrified of the hamster, smacked it onto the table and the hamster was left upside down. If she was so scared of them in the first place, why did she bother wanting to hold it?

Does that girl have brains??

No wait...

:P

But seriously, the hamster could've died, but someone like her wouldn't understand I guess. 

Ciao!!

No comments: