Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hmm...

Guess what? My brother bought "Bride Wars" yesterday after dinner so my sister and I watched it yesterday. It was really hilarious and everything. Anne Hathaway's hair looked really nice there and her friend... Well, aggressive. :)

By the way, class yesterday was really infuriating because Sean just couldn't understand anything. Actually, to tell you the truth, I have a bit of a problem on Changing notes (nota cambiata) as well. For some reason, I was the last to hand in my work yesterday. Apart from that, I actually had mistakes, when Sean had none. Something must've been wrong with me...

Also, my cutie dog, Snuffles (Snowy), is having her manstrual cycle again. It's been long since she had it but we don't intend on mating her with any dog. Mainly because she's too old and the last time we tried, she nearly bit the male dog. :P I was serious. That dog was such a pampered, pompous dog that slept under the air cond and ate fruits. His bark... what bark?? He couldn't bark to scare off a cat. Something in me informs me I should thank God Snowy is picky with her choices. ^ ^

But I don't care, she's my cute little Snuffles, and she always will be.

The day hasn't passed long enough for me to post anything worth reading, but Andyy read my blog, read the poem and asked me to make another one of my "nifty" poems for her as well to post on her blog. I already made it and I'd post it up here, but that wouldn't really be nice, because others would've read my blog, seen the poem first before she posted it on hers, so I'll just wait and give it to her when she goes online.

^ ^

Oh yeah, and on behalf of my friend, Ihm, who insisted on having what happened in the Bilik Serbaguna yesterday, I shall tell of that tale.

It was a few days ago and we all had relief class (I forgot which subject), and the guys went all gay and started going ontop of each other. It was not a pretty sight. They would pick any random guy from our class and make him fall, then the gay-ing would begin when everyone slobbered on top of the small dude, making him suffocate.

Me? I was watching and thinking, "I pity whoever's below."

Then came the hilarious part. They were ontop of... Hmm... Can't remember who, but he was a small person, I remember. They were all having their backs toward the door when a teacher walked in; their PJ teacher. It was such an amusing scene because they didn't know who walked in and was continuing with the humping! 

I was laughing so hard, my sides hurt like crap. It was only after about 10 seconds that they realized and hurriedly got off each other.

Dang, what the teacher must've thought when beheld the magnificant sight. :P 

Apart from that, I don't have anything worth posting about, so I shall tune out now.

Ciao!!

P/S: I nearly cried yesterday night thinking about Mico, but decided to save my tears for when the anniversary of her death came.

No comments: