Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tuition...

The English tuition was better than last week, according to my brother. Our teacher had not come, so he was substituted by his wife, who wasn't very good at teaching English.

The lesson was alright. I didn't go last week because I had to attend the IU Day of my school. Sean didn't come today either because he had some scout thingymabob. That would actually be good news, if I weren't seeing him at 4:45 again.

To my immense surprise, I met some guys I've seen from Sean's birthday party. One guy, Lee, had really good English. I was surprised because he looked like the "I don't know peanuts about English because I'm Chinese" kind. Some answers he knew, but overall there was only one question to which he got wrong. I got two mistakes.

Grr...

Then again, I don't know if he didn't know answers to the rest. :P His voice, though, is quite nice. It's really low and kind of reminds me of Micky. ^ ^

Till after theory class, ciao!

No comments: