Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Haiz...

Haiz... I'm not going to like what I'm going to do now. I'm afraid I'll have to say sorry to that bastard. *I'm sorry, Maria, but this is all I can manage. Don't expect too much*

Anyway, I just want to say that after school today I met up with Maria because I wanted an explanation. We were going to talk it out. Of course, we did. And I realized, maybe Maria had a point. Perhaps... Perhaps if I put myself in her shoes for a moment, I would be able to understand what she had to go through. 

Danya, understand that I'm not trying to side anybody. I need to have a neutral thinking right now if I'm going to decide who's right.

And I've decided.

Both of you are right. Both of you are wrong. You both had your faults. Now that I think properly, Danya, I guess you didn't take the time to realize what Maria was going through. What she told me... she said that if you were her real friend, you wouldn't have made Maria choose between you or that bastard. To us and you, perhaps friends come first, but we both have to remember that every person is different, both mentally and physically. Her ways of thinking are different from yours, so you have to understand that both were important to her.

Of course, that was before. Now, I don't think you both can be friends. She doesn't either. But I hope that one day, when you all grow up, I hope you'll reflect your mistakes, forgive and forget.

Another thing, you're probably wondering why I 'm thinking this way. That's because I've heard from two sides now. Danya, you're thinking what mistakes you've made, right? That mistake was making her choose.

You should've had more trust in her. You should've just believed her. Just let it be. So what if she chose both. If both were important to her, that means you're on the same level, right? Shouldn't you just be happy with that?

I wouldn't, of course, but as she said, we have to take the fact no two people are the same. We all have our differences. Opinions are no exception.

That's all I wanted to say. Apart from the fact I really want this to be solved, but I understand it can't be done now. 

Ciao!!

No comments: