Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow, I didn't expect that...

Seriously, I didn't expect my parents to really not send me to school today. I thought they'd still send me to school even if my brother wasn't going.

Why my brother wasn't going? His school had rabtai.

-_-

Why didn't I go? I "pleaded" them, but I didn't expect them to buy it. All it took was "My Maths teacher hasn't been showing up because she's in *censored* and the first subject is Maths."

They bought it.

-_-

Anyway, I wasn't really keen on going to school today. I could've done stuff like write more drama stuff during IP but writing at home would be much better because I need to type it out on the computer.

Guess what? I let my sister read the Romaia and Julian and she said if she were the one choosing the scripts, she wouldn't choose mine.

I was heartbroken.

But then again, her standards are really high and... and... and...

I'm screwed.

So, in case, I'm writing another one. This one's called "Anathema" and I decided to make it a little more on the fantasy side. I also included themes, like:

-What cannot be seen is the thing worth loving for
-You'll forever be caged if you don't spread your wings

Those are like... idioms/advices.

-_-

Anyway, I'm hoping my works get chosen, I really want to benefit the Drama team. However, if there's one that's better than mine, please, go ahead and choose it. I don't want my selfishness to lose us the 1st place just because I thought mine was better than everyone else's. But I'm just hoping I don't lose to Daniel, because that would be humiliating.

Please pray to dear God that his isn't better than mine. ^ ^

No comments: