Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

To ME!!!

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to LOU!!!
Happy birthday to me!!

Oh yeah, I'm turning 14 today and I'm proud of it. Come to think of it, my parents didn't get me a birthday present...

...Hmm...

Oh well, never mind anyway. Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday on the 22nd. My original birthday is today, of course, but my parents have to work whereas my sister has an audition today, so I had to have my big birthday dinner yesterday. I ate at STEAMBOAT!!

Yumm, the chicken, lala, crab and the steamboat was fantastic! I hadn't eaten there for a long time and the food was still top notch. Anyways, my teacher got me a fantastic present. There were like 200 ringgit worth of Kinokuniya coupons. She had gotten me those before, but this time it was 50 ringgit more. ^ ^ She also got me a High School Musical Note Book. Despite the fact that it has High School Musical written on every page, I still love that book. Besides, my parents always think she spoils me.

Did I mention she brought me and my family to eat the buffet at Shangri-la for my 13th birthday? WOW!!!

Her boyfriend, I think, came too, of course.

My grandparents gave me RM100 whereas my aunt gave me the same amount. I got the same from both last year but I couldn't possibly demand more, right? My grandparents don't earn much money anymore and giving 100 ringgit to someone like me is not exactly something I would ask more.

I also had a Black Forest Gateau cake my dad bought from the Lavender in the Food Republic in the Pavillion, where we went to get my iPod fixed. Chill, it's okay now, it was just a little hanged.

The cake was great and we were stuffed! Phoo! Oh, and for the people who don't know, I'd just like to say, I would appreciate it if you gave me anime for my birthday present. If any of you get me anything like a pink shirt, I'll burn it.

I wasn't joking.

Here are some requests, then ^ ^:

-Samurai X
-Ranma 1/2
-Full Moon wo Sagashite (Looking for the Full Moon)
-Sukisho
-Kamen no Maid Guy
-One Piece ep 110-223 (I think... You can get me the whole series too ^ ^)

I think that's it. You can get Samurai X from anywhere, I think. I don't know where to get Ranma, though. However, I think AnimeTech (Mid Valley) would have. You can try the one in One Utama as well. The rest I've mentioned can be found in the Speedy at the Pavillion. Okay, okay, you got me, I went there yesterday so I would know. ^ ^

Thank you to those who wished me today. For those who haven't, you still have the rest of the day!! I'm only turning 14 once, you know?!!

No comments: