Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 19, 2009

50 Cents?

"Here's your 50 cents."

"I don't want it."

"Take la! I borrowed from you so now I'm returning!"

"I don't want it!"

"Lou, give it to her!"

"Nah, Kang! Take it la!"

"Fine! Oi, Shen, I want 5 pieces of the timetable! Nah, each one take one."

"I already have it! You shouldn't just waste money like that, you know?!"

"What? It's my money what..."

"Money is money! Don't just waste it like that, can or not?!"

"... Eh, what's your problem? It's my money right? So I can spend it however I want."

*Pause*

"You're the WORST friend ever, ok?! The WORST! People give you back the money also cannot! You think I like to take people's money and return it, is it?! You're the WORST friend ever!"

*Silence*

If anyone has a resolution to all this, I'd like to hear it, because right now, all I'm hearing is the sound of people's bad sides, and I don't like it.

No comments: