Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Special A


If you're an anime lover, this anime is the anime for you! I just love this anime! I wanted to convert the whole thing into my iPod but unfortunately, it's only 7 gigs. This show is about a school which has this special class where only the top 7 can go in. They practically do nothing except have tea breaks and food and whatever.

Now, Hanazono Hikari is a girl whom Takashima Kei loves. Unfortunately, that girl is too dense to know that. So this Special A is technically a show where Kei tries his hardest to get Hikari.

This anime overall has a very interesting plot. The actions like physical fighting is somehow exaggerated, but it's a good series all the same. I liked it very much :) The CD ain't with me at the moment, though. I'm having a tough time remembering which friend I lent it to as well -_-

Well, if you have the chance, watch this show, 'kay? :)

Hikari *Goto Yuko*
- Nanami (Lamune)
- Christina (Itazura na Kiss)
- Elika (Astarotte no Omocha)

Kei *Fukuyama Jun*
- Riku (Onmyou Taisenki)
- Anon (Law of Ueki)
- Zelman (Black Blood Brothers)
- Ayase (Okane Ga Nai)
- Tokidoki (Amatsuki)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: