Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm back home right now. Okay, so I'm not really at home, I'm at my dad's office. I only can use the computer there anyway since it's the only place where I can access to the Internet.

Anyway, I have great news. I've finished Romaia and Julian. I finished it in school and I let Danya and Chucky read it. I didn't really ask their opinion, but I'm hoping I managed to impress them.

Then again, they're impressed with whatever I write.

Did I mention I hated my Geo teacher? She's so crazy! When she writes notes on the whiteboard, she uses short-forms.

And I'm not talking about the org for orang kind, you know? I'm talking about "@" for "atau". Wow stupid is that? And she said everyone should be able to know what it meant. I'm like "WHAT?!"

Danya thinks so too. She hates her more than I do because she was scolded for asking about the "@" thing.

-_-

Anyway, I managed to find "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. I have to listen to it and play it by today. I think... I want to, though...

^ ^ Tomorrow is Pri's birthday and I was hoping to play it as her birthday present, but I guess I can't stay back tomorrow to play if for her. But I'll just let her know, I can play it. Did you know, when I stayed back on Wednesday for choir, there was a long break in between, so I asked Cleo and Kangaroo to follow me to the Bilik Serbaguna to sing that song while I figured the chords out.

It's not a bad song, really. I'll paste the lyrics here later. I still don't know how the whole song sounds like, though...

Ahh... I've just downloaded it. Mwahaha. Kangaroo, you don't have to send it to me anymore.

Come to think of it, I have a lot of things to do concerning the Computer File. The teacher gave us more work because we didn't bring our files.

-_-

I was just searching for stuff involving Drama. I want to make a better one that I heard Daniel (not his real name) will be writing. His was apparently something to do with wizardry and the fantasy world. Tch, he can try as much as he wants, but I want to get the spotlight this year. I tried last year but was foolish enough not to let my sister edit it before I sent it to my President.

This year, it's mine.

Then again, I'm somehow feeling his would get chosen instead of mine, then I would be humiliated because my reputation was on the line.

My reputation is on the line.

I don't care. I'm going to make sure my script gets chosen. I don't care if it's Romaia and Julian, but as long as it's one of my scripts, it's fine. Yes, you got that right, I'm writing more than one script. Just in case. ^ ^

Gotta ciao!

No comments: