Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Phoo!

Okay, I'm blogging for some few days ago when we had Moral class... Yikers, do NOT underestimate Chucky when she needs her space bubble. She practically screwed everyone that day because they wouldn't listen to the teacher!

Scary...

Anyway, that woman P.W., she's really getting onto my nerves. She never keeps her mouth shut and always speaks nonsense. She's being such an awful bitch and she doesn't even know it! Well, it's annoying! She keeps thinking she's so the clever, but she's in a lower class than I am! Yeesh! I can understand why Chucks was being mad. She's so stupid!

Also, that day, our BM teacher insulted Black Dot and was like, "Sindu... nak mati?"

Everybody started laughing until their bottoms flew off.

You know I'm exaggerating!

Anyway, during Moral class, someone threw water at Becky and she was like "Tengok dia, cikgu! Dia tumpah air atas saya, cikgu!"

And I'm like "Shut up, cikgu!"

Okay, I didn't do that, but you know me... ^ ^

That was all the day before yesterday!

No comments: