Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 20, 2009

First meeting @ the English SAC!

Yup, today, Friday the 20th of February, there was a meeting for the ELS (English Language Society) at the English SAC on the first floor. It was cool, but no one except two form 3s, a few form 2s and the Vice President and Secretary attended. The President, I have no idea what excuse she had for not attending, but I will not press on that. Today's meeting was kind of like an emergency meeting anyway.

We were discussing about our new club name (ELS) and what our society logo, motto and other stuff. And now, I shall ask you to please excuse my language again as I repeatedly curse Blackie.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?!!!

SHE SHOULD JUST ROT IN HELL!!!

I can bet she wanted to speak to the Vice President about wanting to make me resign from being the AJK Form 2 just because I didn't help with the board. Is that supposed to be my fault?! I didn't even know about it when Blackie and Narein went! Sheesh! Cut me some slack, will ya?! Argh! I look at her and feel like slaughtering the likes of her.

She's a beast.

No comments: