Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mwahaha

Padan muka that stupid fuggin girl. She deserved it. I don't care.

Only, why didn't our BM teacher insult her more? I know none of my teachers like her. It should stay that way forever. She thinks everyone worships the shit out of her. Well guess what? It's more of a stupid way of thinking that.

No wait, she is stupid.

Anyway, guess what? When I didn't go to school on Saturday, Chucky ended up hantar-ing the BI books to our teacher's room. Why? WHY?! I don't get it. Is the world against me all of the sudden? All I want is to have a life! Why does people run it for me?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Chucky doing my work. She's a dear friend and everything... It's just... Can I do nothing right?

Kangaroo's already getting revenge for me towards that bloody fuggin asshole. She calls her Chu Tau Beng. I don't really care about that anymore, though. You know, the other day at perhimpunan, the teacher gave us a lecture about bullying. They said if they found out you were bullying, they would call our parents.

You know, I want to tell the teachers about that asshole. Make her regret.

We'll see.

No comments: