Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 5, 2009

These words may be useless
But I'm gonna try anyway
Deep down inside my heart just can't wait
Finding the words to say

One can only do so much
To write this song and sing till dusk
My only hope now is that you'll acknowledge
This apology, this endless pledge

To you...
My best friend...
To you...
Till the end...

I cried myself to sleep
That day when he told me
You broke up cause of that and then when we met
I couldn't bring myself to see

I can only do so much
To talk to you and make a big fuss
My desire now is that you'll come back
To my open arms, till we cry and clap

For you,
My best friend,
For you,
Till the end...

~This song was made by me for the story Au Courant Fallacy, the script I was submitting to the Drama Competition by experience of two friends who were fighting~

No comments: