Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

School...

I'm blogging from my school today. I just wanted to continue praying that Kangaroo's leg will get better. She scraped her knee-slash-Epidermis but who cares about that. lol. Anyway, it's Cleo that typed this hahahahaha lol sorry. Heehee.

Me (the real one): Don't mind her. She's crazy. Trust me, all the time Kangaroo was in that wheelchair, she kept telling everyone: "SHE JUST GAVE BIRTH!!!" Yeah... Made everyone misunderstand and go "Who's the father? Who's the daddy?" and all that... -_-

Also, Danya went a little crazy as well. We were going back to class at the stairs and she saw some guy leaning over the building and she was like... "OH MY GOD! HE'S COMITTING SUICIDE! DON'T JUMP! YOUR FAMILY STILL LOVES YOU!"

And I couldn't stop laughing. When we reached the next flight, we couldn't see him anymore and Danya was like "OH MY GOD! HE DID IT! HE JUMPED! HE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!"

I still couldn't stop laughing.

And laughing...

... and laughing...

...

... and laughing.

Cleo: okay we get it you can't stop laughing sheesh! lol sorry heehee hahahahaa. .... hahahaha....

Alright... Yeah... Also, I forget to mention, but Chin farted yesterday. Seriously. In class. And he was JUST INFRONT OF ME!!! It stank... like crap. I thank the Holy Lord I had nose block or I would've lost my sense of smell already... -_-

Blackie's the usual. Still being a bitch. Did I mention Puan Z. called her "Shakhty". Seriously. She was like "Shakhty? Mana Shakhty?"

Everyone was like "Who the hell is Shakhty?"

And suddenly she said "Oh bukan! Nama awak Sudi! Sudimati!"

Chill, that's not her name, but I don't wanna mention names, so... ^ ^ Trust me, her name is shitty-er.

Yeah...

Okay, gotta ciao now. My parents will be coming to pick me up soon and I don't wanna be nagged and nagged and nagged. Yeah... Okay, ciao!!!

No comments: