Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 13, 2009

Excuse me...

Excuse me today, dear readers, for what you are about to read it my heart-felt swearing.

F*** the SHIT the outta her! She should rot in HELL! Oh she will once I'm done with her! She's going to wish she went to hell before she met ME!

Alright, here's the story, it was after recess when Mentos told me our LIDRA teacher told us to finish our board. I wanted to get the permission from teacher, of course, so I asked our KH teacher, who was teaching us that moment, if we could go and help out with the board, but she said during PMP nobody was allowed to go out.

So fine, I did my best, the teacher said no. But after KH was Science and I noticed that bitch and another indian dude wasn't there. I thought maybe perhaps they went to finish the board.

Then finish school, I was walking towards the canteen with Kangaroo. I saw Hana, my friend from LIDRA and she told me this, "Hey, you know when everyone was finishing the board and stuff? They kept bad-mouthing you and saying you were irresponsible. And Mentos and Narein weren't helping out either."

F*** ALL OF YOU WHO SPOKE BAD ABOUT ME! I WAS ONLY OBEYING THE TEACHER! YOU ALL ARE BASTARDS AND BITCHES WHO ONLY KNOW HOW TO ACCUSE! IF YOU SAY I'M IRRESPONSIBLE, WHAT ABOUT YOU?! YOU DIDN'T ASK TEACHER'S PERMISSION TO GO AND FINISH THE BOARD!

AND MENTOS, NAREIN, I CAN SAY I'M DISAPPOINTED LIKE SHIT. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DIDN'T WANT TO HELP OUT? I HAD MY SCIENCE FILE TO FINISH AND I HAD TO STUDY FOR EXAMS THAT WERE COMING OUT. SO F*** YOU ALL LA!

You think I didn't want to help?! I didn't even KNOW you were all already gone! Besides, when I asked Mentos if I was needed, he said No. So WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I CAN'T BE A BLOODY AJK FORM 2 IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO!

SO ONCE AGAIN F*** ALL OF YOU WHO SPOKE BAD ABOUT ME. THE ONLY FRIEND I HAVE THERE IS HANA! (and of course my other friends from class.) BUT YOU, BLACKIE, YOU'RE THE WORST OUT OF THEM ALL! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO YOU THE WHOLE YEAR? YOU'RE ALWAYS THE ONE WHO STARTS IT. WELL, I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU NEVER SET YOUR TARGETS FACING ME!

No comments: