Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weird...

I was chatting with a lot of strange people today.

Okay, they're not strange la, but people I don't usually chat with. Except Sakura, of course, I chat with her all the time. Two people I chatted with were people I don't normally chat with. First was Seph. I haven't spoken to him since the Concert Dinner.

Second... Dino Kor Kor. He still calls himself that, I think. Well, whatever la. He still loves Jelly as well. Well, that's all, really. But unfortunately, today's Saturday, and I've got theory classes on Saturday. I bet Sean's gonna get it from the teacher again.

Oh well...

Amazingly, I woke up early today. My sister had auditions for the AYO too. I wished her good luck. My brother's big-eyed friend came today as well. He was waiting for someone, if I didn't remember wrong. Oh, and err...

I was doing my theory work when I woke up. After I finished, I drew some stuff. What? Economy's low, I have to get working to earn money, people! Danya reserved one already. It was really nice...

^ ^

I'm going to lend a Vampire's Last Day to Dino Kor Kor. My friends have been buggin' me to write a sequel, but...

Yeah... I'm still working on Rejection, so...

Chucky, Brandy and Danya love that story, by the way... And Coco as well. She wanted to make a comic out of it. I don't mind, really. I love Coco's drawing. I think it's better than mine, because she can make all the actions nice and all... Mine can only be drawing on paper. As in, the portrait kind of thing. But hey, I'm happy with it. It's fun because everyone in my class likes it. I always thought Coco's drawing is more suited to be for cartoons whereas mine is more to anime-kind. Like the ones you see on TV.

Ciao!

No comments: