Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 6, 2009

...

Wow, that was a lot of song lyrics I put there. Anyway, I just wanted to give ya a little update on what happened yesterday in school. Nothing REALLY interesting, just a few stuff here and there. I know Maria and I started acting whack and talking in a weird French accent. Reminds me of the time we did that whole British accent thing with the British and the Portugese.

-Maria, if you're reading this, HAHA!-

Anyway, Chucky told me about her going to break up with Loony. Sheesh, about time! I mean, I don't like him at all. Too overprotective and sensitive. I mean, yeah, you can be overprotective, but not until the extent where I can't pinch my own friend's cheek! I'm serious! When I do, he yells and says "No! She's fragile!"

Fragile my friggin' ass!

Anyway, she actually wanted ME to break up for her! I said "No way! You can't be such a coward and do that!" so she asked some other dude. Though, I don't think he'll do it. Also, Chucky told me he's been confessing to a lot of people. Judging that, I would say he just wants to know the feeling of having a girlfriend. In which case, it would be better for her to break up. I hope he won't be like most guys who get dumped and run after her, with a knife.

Ugh...

Apart from that, I can't say anything nice happened. Nope. Nada.

In that case, let's update about today!

No comments: