Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another post in school...

Yup, I’m in school right now and in ICTL class. Man, the only reason I hate this class is if you don’t bring your Computer File, you get in trouble. Sheesh, is it supposed to be my fault I don’t want to waste time making one? I never made one last year anyway and the teacher didn’t care!

No wait, she couldn’t even care less about what we did in class…

But that’s not my point.

I’m not really sure what my point is, actually. Let’s just put this aside, then. Anyway, did I mention I was going to make a script for my school’s drama competition? Then again, the whole script thing is a competition, but I hope I win.

What is mine about? Simple. It’s a reinvented version of Romeo and Juliet, only I changed the names and the personality of each character. The name of my script is Romaia and Julian. Cool, huh? Maria’s helping me out again and I’m including Danya in all my discussions.

Come to think of it, I haven’t finished it yet. Hey, I started yesterday and I’m already halfway through so it’s progress! :P

I really hope my script gets chosen. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I told my ELS club President that I would be writing a reinvented version of Romeo and Juliet and she said that it would be awesome. Okay, she didn’t say it would be awesome, she just said, “Awesome…”

Yeah…

Another thing I want to mention is that the other day during English class and the electricity went retarded, Puan A told us “ghost stories” of when she was a child in a boarding school. When she told us the story though, it was more to funny than scary. I’m serious, especially the way Puan A describes everything. It was hi-lar-ious.

MWAHAHA!

After that is what I’ve been meaning to mention, though. The next thing that happened was a ghost story telling marathon including all of us. Chucky, Kangaroo and Shuen and I. Yeah… I wasn’t really listening though…

Oh well, that’s all I wanted to say! Ciao!

No comments: