Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sorry

Sorry for the big outburst, by the way, I was just really angry with that...
thing...

I can't call her a person. She's more of a beast. No... a monster.

I'm really serious. She's getting on my nerves for the last time, it hurts me to let her get it easy this time. I'm going to make sure she regretted. As for all the other people who had witnessed but didn't say anything, I hate you.

You should've at least stood up for me. But you know what? I'm going to give y'all a chance. I'm going to go to school on Monday and see if you tell me what that bitch said about me. If you don't, I'm afraid the term "friend" doesn't exist in your vocabulary.

Especially you, I was so surprised when Hana told me you said nothing. You were my friend since we were in primary school. The least you could've done was speak up on my part. If I were there and she was bad-mouthing you, how do you think I would react? If it were any of my friend, for that matter. I would've made sure she didn't open that black mouth of hers any longer.

I guess not...

But that's going to be resolved. By Monday. The Ultimate Deciding Day.

And everyone's Doomsday...
* * *

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day! Yay! I love that day!!!...

NOT.

I've got school tomorrow. Tomorrow's a Saturday. You know me, I don't go to school on Saturdays. That's a total violation to the me-rules. Besides, the only reason I would be going is because of my brother's stupid calculator in my locker. He can wait until Monday. He won't die during his exams. I'm sure his has about enough battery to last.

Anyway, I was actually supposed to be plotting revenge against that blackie. She's an ultimate target on my "Life-is-Wasted-on-Them" list. She's going to regret and pray to God for me to spare her life.

Hah! That's not going to happen in a million years! I'm going to kill her and make sure she doesn't come back and, and, and...

Yeah...

^ ^ Kangaroo's going to help me too. I don't know if she read my posts, but if she did, I'm sure she'll side me. I mean, I already told you, I was only obeying the teacher. How was I to know when Blackie and Narein left to finish the board. The least they could've done was tell me. The next time they do that, I'm going to resign and let them do the job. Then we'll see if they can handle the pressure. Tch, I bet Blackie can't. I've wanted that position for so long and I was going to do the best I could for it. Tch, but unfortunately, Chucky's practically doing my job and collecting money and Blackie thinks she can take everything for granted that I won't have ears listening.

Who do you think I am anyway? For a person of your standard to say bad things about me. To say that I'm irresponsible. You never do anything either, do you? You think you can make a good impression on the teachers. News flash, you CAN'T. You think I'm the same as you? I already made my decisions clear the last time. I won't touch you if you don't concern yourself with me.
You just pulled the wrong mistake of your life.

Didn't the whole twisted-arm incident teach you anything? You can't mess with me. You don't mess with me. My temper is worst than Chucky's when I'm mad. Don't believe me? Why don't you ask my family then? Or my brother, who had been a victim. I don't think the mark from when I bit him has gone.

So use your brains a little more when you think about crossing me. Because people who do, don't make happy memories.

Remember that.




A beautiful flower...



... after it met me.

No comments: