Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can't wait!!!

I seriously can't wait for Tuesday to come! I've got so many ideas on what to do for the ELS Club meeting! MWAHAHAHA!

I've got like 7 games listed, a few society logos I drew, and a few mottos too. However, the mottos seem a bit cheesy and I don't know if I should voice them out during the meeting.

Oh sod it, I'll just mention them anyway.

Also, today, my school had its Sports Day. Of course, those who know me should probably stake their lives about me not going to it. I mean, come on, Lou and Sports don't match, they are negative and negative. They don't attract. Whereas Lou and Anime are positive and negative, so they make a perfect match.

MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Okay, I gotta stop doing that. Chucky, congrats on being Captain of the Volleyball team. To tell you the truth, the first time I heard that, I was like "Chucky? Captain? Those words should never be put together. Not even as a joke!"

But I guess since Chucky's so addicted to Volleyball, she might actually make a good capitan!

... Might.

Oh dear, you do not wanna know what I just saw in my head. Curse my good imagination.

*Cheh wa...*

Now, as I'm typing this, I'm wondering if the Sports thing is over. It might, it might not be. Oh well...

Ciao, little bloggie!!!!!

No comments: