Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ugh...

As I had suspected, nobody told me anything. I expected more from Mentos and other people but from what I heard from Hana, he was in it too with all the bad-mouthing.

"She's so irresponsible! She shouldn't be the AJK!"

You know what, fine. I won't be the AJK. I love the LIDRA club more than any other bastard or bitch ever will and this is the thanks I get. The only time I ever skipped LIDRA last year was because of an emergency!

I'll tell the teacher that I quit being the AJK. Then whoever is the new AJK can have all the bloody work. I do something good, according to the teacher's rule and the school's, but it all backfires and you end up putting me in the wrong.

So you know what? Good Fuggin (copied from Andyy, sorry) luck to the new AJK and let's see if he/she can bloody take up all the responsibility! But one thing's for sure, unless the fugging asshole of a Blackie says sorry, I'm not going to even acknowledge her existence. In the world, or the afterworld.

She's going to be that dead rose I posted yesterday.

No comments: