Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fighting!

Guess what? Shuen and Kangaroo are okay again. After they read my blog, they were alright. Thank God, my blog actually has its uses.

But whatever I said in there was true. Shuen's sensitive, Kangaroo - financial probs. And the only thing we all wanna do is help her. That's why for my birthday, I ordered her not to buy me anything. Wishing me Happy Birthday is enough anyway, so that's alright with me.

By the way, there was a fight in school today. Not exactly a physical match, but most verbal insults towards each other's parents. Who? Hawo and Yik. They were fighting today in the Science Lab. First, Yik went all "spray water!" at him and he got mad and started spraying water all over him. (At least, from what I saw). Yik's shirt and everything ended up wet and they started swearing at each other, with our Science teacher right in the middle.

"Your dad's a drug addict!"

"Your mom's a whore!"

I shall not mention who said which sentence, but I did not approve of anything they said. The fight was between them, having their parents involved was a stupid thing to do, since they weren't the ones who did anything bad to each other.

Anyway, Hawo sprayed water at Yik again later and Yik, with a book and pencil case inside, whacked the back of Hawo's head and after a while later, it seemed like he lost his memory. He couldn't remember anything and didn't know where it was. But I'm sure he would be fine because his parents should know what to do with him, right? ... Right?

Well, whatever it is, it's not my problem. I'm worried as well, but if Hawo was pretending, I would not like to converse with him. It's a serious case to lie about having amnesia.

Yeah... I'll update more next time!!

No comments: