Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy!!!

WAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URESHI!!!

I'm so happy!!! I can't wait for Lina to come back! She's all the way in Tassie, but I don't care!!!

Who? Oh you mean Lina? She's my mom's ex-student. She has a huge collection of anime and she's going to give it to us!!! AHHH!!! I'm so happy! I asked her for a lot of stuff, including Asu no Yoichi, Shonen Onmyouji and other stuff that I thought was nice that I saw on the Internet. I can't wait for her return!

The last time she came, she gave me Ouran High School and Lovely Complex. Those two were so nice! I loved them both! The others she had brought were for my sister. You know la... DBSK and Super Junior stuff and reality shows and their dramas.

Of course, I had a fair share with them. ^ ^

That's all! Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: