Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 17, 2010

~16/12/2010~

~For your information, I blogged about the 14th and 15th in previous posts :)~


Okay, this is a special late dedication to a certain member of the family:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! :)

It's kinda late, yeah, and I didn't get you anything, but I just wanna let you know that it's the thought that counts :P

HAHA.

Hopefully he won't stumble across this post because he'll probably use that on me when my birthday comes too :P Recently I've been having this kind of fetish for an oven so -_-

Bleghh~

I just wanna bake something, happy? -_-

Anyways, the whole family woke up late today except for the maid and my aunt *because she had to go to work* They had returned late from *ahem ahem ahem* so it was to be expected :) Haha. At 12 something we all got up and I went to bathe, then realized that we weren't leaving to Mid Valley yet cause Daddy had to get some stuff done at the office -_-

On the other hand, I got to go and bring my sister's laptop to load more anime to watch :P MWAHAHA.

Haha.

We left only at around 3 something and I was quite pissed because my dad wouldn't let me leave my sister's laptop in the office to continue loading.

Then we thought about what would happen if thunder struck and my sister's laptop broke down.

I probably wouldn't even be able to receive my results.

Then again~~ :P

Haha.

Well, this post is living proof that the laptop's still fine and dandy, so -_-

Bleghh~

Reached Mid Valley at around 4 something and the first thing my aunt and I did was head to the toilets. I had to down a whole 1-liter bottle of tea earlier in the office so -_- Yeah~ You know what I hate about expensive toilets? Normally if you have to pay to get in the toilets, you wouldn't expect anyone to be in there, right? *We used my mom's Isetan card so we didn't have to pay* Well, I got in and all the doors were kinda closed except for one but I didn't wanna use that one -_-

Then, I saw that the doors weren't really closed. I saw the small openings of the doors and I very cautiously pushed the doors open to make sure -_-

I hate it when they do that. Don't they realize that people would actually be waiting??

Bleghh~

Okay, anyways, after that, we had lunch at Canton-i. We had a variety of dim sum and our main courses *except Dad, he didn't want anything -_-* After that, they went shopping and I went to search for a bookstore.

Espied a Rock Corner store and went in to browse their anime collection. Purchased Amatsuki and Shining Tears X Wind for RM25.80 in total for 26 episodes. That's what I like about the cheap DVDs they sell for RM12.90 for 13 episodes :) They are just as well as the originals. I wouldn't have to pay more than 1 buck for each of the episodes :P

Mwahaha.

Following that, I went to Borders. Browsed through the Crime/Thriller section, the Psychology section, Fiction section, Manga section, Sci-Fi section, Graphic Novels section and practically whatever that seemed to catch my eye after whatever section I was at, at that point of time -_-

Bleghh~

Debated on reading Skip Beat then and there because there was nothing else to do, but decided against it because I was too lazy to ask them to remove the wrapping -_-

Bleghh~

After that, the rest of the family met up again to go have something light to eat before going back home. Went to the Jonker Shop they had in the lower floors. Enjoyed it :) I like yau cha kuai with soya bean :P

My dad also went ahead, telling us the real story behind the food and everything :) Haha.

Then we went home :) I watched Amatsuki till 3 something nearing 4 *but that'll be our little secret* so you should be expecting an anime review soon. Started on the next one too.

:)

That's about all :) CIAO!!

No comments: