Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~20/12/2010~

~For your information, I blogged about the 18th and 19th in previous posts~ 


Ola :) Okay, so... Monday.

I hate Mondays -_-

I tried to get myself out of music class today :P Not that I don't like going for class, I just felt I wouldn't wanna waste any of my music teacher's time because I had not practiced much for the past week. But since I couldn't, I went to the office early - at around 2 something after lunch - to practice.

Found out someone else was using the room, so I used my sister's laptop for a while whilst waiting, downloading StarStruck :)

Bleghh~

At around 4 something, my sister came out and regained possession over her laptop so I went upstairs to enquire for the studio key only to find out that he had only accidentally taken it and I could've used it earlier.

Immediately set to practicing.

Practiced all the way to 5:45 when my sister interrupted my practice to drag my home for some soup since she was hungry -_- Insisted she would be wasting my time by doing so but she was persistent.

-_-

Bleghh~

Followed her home, had a bowl of soup then went back out to the office before my sister to continue practicing.

Class was fine, I guess. I played relatively well for someone who only practiced on that day itself -_- Yeah~

My music teacher gave me our Christmas presents when we went downstairs and I thanked her. After that, my mom asked me to help load a CD of my teacher's into my sister's laptop so she could put it into her iPod so I stayed for a little while more before returning home.

Watched StarStruck all over again in my iPod :) I got my sister to help me attach all 8 parts together so I just had to play the movie and watch everything without having to switch between parts :) Haha. How convenient, eh?

I am in love with Sterling Knight's "What You Mean To Me". He sang that in the movie and I don't know, but something about the music makes me want to listen to it over and over and over again. My sister also watched it but she had a rather condescending perspective of the movie :)

Haha.

Repeated "What You Mean To Me" like what seemed like 30 times before I finally lulled myself to sleep.

Hey, I didn't do it on purpose. I couldn't sleep, that's all. My insanely small bladder kept me awake till about 2:32a.m. -_-

Bleghh~

That's about all for the 20th :) CIAO!!

No comments: