Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 24, 2010

~22/12/2010~

Ola.

Okay, so, the 22nd, eh? Nothing much happened. I woke up at around ten in the morning to find that my mom had a little cold and a cough, so our trip to Genting was delayed a few hours so my mom could rest before we left.

I bathed and got my stuff ready - packed whatever it was I had to pack like my iPod and stuff like that. When my mom was well enough to get into the car, we headed for Genting.

We had lunch at Gohtong Jaya. Because our choices of places to eat were greatly shortened in favor of my mom, we had Chinese food. Nonetheless it was good. There was fish, bean curd, my brother and I's favorite dish - ham yu fa lam pou - and some vegetable.

After that, we continued our journey up to Genting. This was probably the first time we all alighted in the car park and not upstairs where the bellboys were. So, we had to slave ourselves by lugging all our luggage up to the hotel lobby, where my parents checked us in.

Up in the room, I jumped on the bed and rested a while before we all went down to Be A Star Karaoke. Yeah, for some reason my dad insisted we all sang Karaoke today before another celebration the next day.

Well, we all had preconceived thoughts of me getting straight A's so...

For me, it was more of a "I hope saying I'll get straight A's consistently will making come true" thing.

Haha.

I swear we all went crazy in that room. First it was my sister and I who sang a song but I can't remember what song it was -_- then my dad went hysterical singing "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith. We all thought he'd lose his vocal chords after that.

Miracle they didn't.

Haha.

I think the one song I sang most comfortably was "Someday" by All-4-One. I got a headache by the time I was done. Haha. Another one that really took my breath away was the "Tell Him" song by Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand. Bleghh~

At eight o'clock we stopped singing because my siblings and I were to catch a performance called Glitz at the Pavilion. Before that, though, we grabbed a bag of nuggets and my sister bought some mashed potato for herself before we entered the hall.

God, the performance would have been more enjoyable had the people behind us sat somewhere else.

The dude who was talking to his child sounded so unbelievably stupid. He went on and on talking about how the cloning process worked with reference to Jurassic Park. What nonsense exactly are you trying to fill your child's head with??

Urgh~

Anyways, my sister didn't think much of the performance. Mainly because of that show on AXN they used to show - Breaking The Magician's Code. Thanks to it, my sister knew almost how everything worked.

The one thing that seemed to interest me the most was the acrobat performers. That, and the sand artist. My sister claimed to have seen a better sand artist before but she still seemed pretty good at it to me.

At ten something the show ended and my siblings and I proceeded to the Starbucks at the hotel lobby where my dad was waiting. We went there and spoke a bit then went to have supper at McD's. Because they didn't have any chicken anymore, I had my fish filet burger with the McFizz drink.

Following that, we went upstairs to get my sister's laptop downstairs to use the WiFi sy Starbucks but the connection was so slow, we gave up.

Turned in for the night at around two something.

That's about it for the 22nd :) CIAO!!

No comments: