Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~19/12/2010~

~I blogged about the 18th in the previous post :)~

Ola :) Haha.

Yeah, I'm currently supposed to be blogging about the 19th, but I can't for the life of me remember what the hell happened.

Oh wait, it's starting to come back to me :P

We woke up quite late, I remember that. My mom and dad were actually going to go to Setapak to see some kind of concert first before we all left for KLCC, but I went off with them because I wanted to use the WiFi in the office.

Got my wish :P

Now I remember I finished watching 16 Wishes in the office the night before so all I had left to watch was Starstruck. So, I immediately set to downloading 'em in my sister's laptop. Mwahaha. Only managed to download the first, second, third and fifth part, though.

-_-

Left Setapak at around 5 something to the house to "collect" the rest of my family members to go to KLCC to see my sister and the MPYO perform :)

Yeah~

Met up with my Indian relatives outside the hall :) Haha. I felt quite proud to have my mom's side of the family because nobody ever seemed to believe I was part Indian -_-

I mean, it's technically only one eighth but it's still there, right? :P

Yeah~

The concert was alright :) Preferred the first half to the second half, but my sister insists it's because I lost the ability to distinguish between good music and bad music. Bleghh~ If I had no appreciation for classical music whatsoever, I wouldn't even want to attend the concert, much less like even one part of it -_-

Bleghh~

Yeah~

Anyways, after that, I went home, watched whatever videos I loaded of StarStruck, then stole my dad's iPhone to watch the last two parts :) Mwahaha. I know, I'm good :P And he didn't even know. Well, it's not like he was using it anyway. It was charging in his room and I got tempted :)

I absolutely love watching stuff on my dad's iPhone because it loads so friggin' fast with the 3G :) Mwahaha.

After that I went to sleep :) That's about all for the 19th :) CIAO!!

No comments: