Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

え?

Ola :)

Just so you know, I blogged about my previous days in the previous posts :)

Mwahaha.

Finally, I'm up to date. Haha. I've been getting myself to always blog on a daily basis because it gets annoying when I don't blog about one day whilst I blog about the others but it's getting kinda hard number one because: my sister's back.

:P

I woke up early today because I had to -_- My mom insisted I go to Yobo's for breakfast. My aunt and I had Apple Cincau for breakfast whilst my mom had some almond apple drink.

After breakfast, we went around the market back home. Ran into one of my school friends, Tet Shen. I shall not say what my friends call him at school because it's unbelievably obscene -_-

I don't like it when my friends tease him like that, but it ain't doing me any harm so I say nothin'. :)

Yeah~

Anyways, after that, it's pretty much just me going to and fro from the office to home and upstairs and downstairs and outside -_-

Bleghh~

I wrote a little of Charon but found out my sister was not really interested in the story because I'm never clear plot-wise. I kinda agree -_- Not to mention Cleo's been asking me to complete/continue that other story I've been writing but stopped because I was busy with other stuff.

I actually like that story too so I have plans of finishing 'em :)

Ate a slice of pizza and a cup of cornflakes for dinner because my mom wouldn't let me have more than that -_-

P/S: Had hakka noodles for lunch.

That's about all :) My mom had this class party thing so I could use my sister's laptop whilst my sister took pictures for my mom :)

Haha.

And now everything's ending and my sister wants to shoot home fast, so... :)

That's about all, I guess.

CIAO!!

P/S/S: Will blog about 16 Wishes and StarStruck the next time I have the chance :)

No comments: