Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 9, 2010

クマル

Heya :)

Damn, it's seriously been too long this time. Having no Internet connection at home is shit, you know? My sister and brother's been gone for two days but because I had no connection at home, I couldn't really blog or go online :(

That's why all I've been doing with my sister's laptop is watch Yumeiro Patissiere and Avatar :) Woo~ Yes, people, I bought Yumeiro Patissiere's First Season. I don't care if I've watched it before :) I think Kashino's too cute to ignore :P

I can't wait for Yumeiro Patissiere Professional to come out on DVD because I can't seem to get it to load fast if I use my sister's laptop. On top of that, I can't seem to get the Aztech to connect to the stupid new Mac at home so I can't use that to watch it either -_-

My dad says he wants to buy a new modem so I can set it up. Which reminds me, if any of you have old GameBoy Advance SP games *especially Pokemon :P* please give 'em to me if you don't want them anymore :)

Anyways, I'm sorry che che because I logged out of your Blogger account :( I couldn't get Mozilla Firefox to get to my Dashboard :( Sorry.

Yeah~

:)

Woke up at 9 something today then followed my mom to Yobo's to have shake for breakfast :) Had carrot milk -_- Bleghh~

Watching Kumar right now :) Have been waiting for it since my sister showed me the video he did in a club :) It's hilarious. He's hilarious. And unbelievably witty. You should watch if you have the chance :) I just downloaded his videos on savevid :)

Hey, it's been approved by my sister that I can, kay? :P

I also checked out Listen To Your Heart by Kurt Hugo Schneider. He's really talented. Him and Sam Tsui are scary people :) Haha.

Yeah~

Ran on the treadmill again today, blasting Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand's "Tell Him" on my iPod :) Got it because my sister had it in her laptop :)

Listening to Rie Kugimiya and Eri Kitamura's "Holy Night". Yes, it's the song in the previous post that I posted just now :) It's really nice, actually. I love the last part where they sing "Holy, holy night" :)

Wee~

Downloaded the song and it's now in my sister's iTunes :P

Sorry~~ :P

Had a vegetarian and organic lunch today with my mom and aunt :) Well, the egg with horse radish doesn't count, but it was nice all the same :) I also learnt that my mom's ex-student wants to come back and learn with her again.

Which can only mean one thing: He's a sadist :P

Haha.

My mom laughed when I told her that :)

Yeah~

Oh God, it feels so good to blog like this again :) Hopefully I can continue doing this :) As long as my sister's in camp and my brother stays out of my hair when he comes back on Saturday, I can :)

Heehee~ :P

That's about all for now. Will blog again when I have the chance and more material to blog about :P

CIAO!!

No comments: