Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 4, 2010

-3/12/2010-

Ola :)

Yeah, it's really been long this time round. See, I could've blogged about the 3rd of December yesterday, but my sister's laptop was slow so I decided I'd rather spend my time using the Internet for research.

Thanks to it, I now know about blood spatter patterns such as passive drops - which means the blood drips are formed by force of gravity acting alone - and pool drops - which means the source of blood was stationary for a certain period of time.

Yeah -_-

Got up late -_- Didn't manage to go to Yobo's -_- Had tuition at 5 o'clock with Auntie June then my dad and aunt got my brother and I from there so we could fetch my sister back.

Yeah, my sister came back yesterday, as the most perceptive of you all have realized since I mentioned a belonging of my sister's just... three paragraphs ago -_- We went to get her at the Corus Hotel and my dad literally just drove past her because he did not think she'd be waiting a little way before the bus stop.

Not to mention it was unbelievably jammed when we left. Did a little sketch in the car about my sister and how she'd be after a certain amount of time in terms of her mood :P

Yeah -_-

Bleghh...

After we got our sister, we chatted about quite a lot of things such as Tangled *my favourite subject at the moment :P*, her days in YST and et cetera. Reached home at about 8 something. My sister gave my brother and I our Christmas presents first because she was too lazy to wrap 'em up -_-

She bought me three books - Jodi Picoult's House Rules *which my mom already bought, to her annoyance :P*, Daddy's Prisoner and Destroyed - both of which are true stories revolving bastard dads, mostly.

Haha.

I immediately started to read Daddy's Prisoner first and I absolutely hated the dad. He was a jerk, a sloth and every other bad adjective I can dig up from my mental cavity. But that doesn't mean I hate Alice any less because she didn't call for help when it was right in her face. Yeah, she's scared that her Mom would get beaten up any more by 'The Idiot' but...

Arghh... Never mind -_- I guess I'll just never understand -_-

That aside, my sister and I chilled in her room - that was supposed to be my brother's - and she read my book whilst I planned my story further :)

Which sucks because I can't discuss with my co-writer -_- And I want to write out a certain part before I ask about her opinion.

Bleghh...

Went to sleep after that :)

That's about all. Will continue about today later :) CIAO!!

No comments: