Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 13, 2010

~11/12/2010~

Ola :)

Haven't been blogging, yes -_- Well, on Saturday, I wanted to go online at the office from morn to night, but for one, I wanted to follow my dad out to Lau Yat and for that to happen, I had to print out more certificates for him first :(

This was my list of things to buy at Lau Yat:
- new SP Pokemon games :P
- new Internet modem
- lightning surge protector
- Kaspersky -_-

Doing certificates from scratch is a pain, just so you know -_- I had only an old printout as a guide and I had to find the Publisher version for Mac, which was the Project Gallery. Not to mention, my dad was being unbelievably fussy, so everything had to be according to his liking -_-

Bleghh~

I think I had to print out like... 30+ certificates that morning. And even so, that was after my dad's "OK" after a few dummy prints.

Bleghh~

On the bright side, I earned 50 bucks :P Now that is something I can get used to :P Mwahaha.

Nonetheless, in the end, we didn't go to Lau Yat. Like I mentioned above, it was a Saturday and we only left the house at 3 something *I got my dad's permission to skip Theory class - HAHA* so it was bloody jammed all the way.

Decided it would be suicide to go to Lau Yat, so my dad went to Pandan Indah straight to hand the certificates in and then we went to Leisure Mall to get the modem and the surge protector.

List of stuff to buy at Lau Yat:
- new SP Pokemon games
- new Internet modem
- lightning surge protector
- Kaspersky

Bleghh~ Know why "Kaspersky" was scratched? My dad said he didn't think we'd need an anti-virus firewall since we had a Mac -_-

If viruses attack, I ain't takin' the blame :P

In the end, I got everything I wanted except the one I wanted most :( Looks like I had to make do without that for a while -_-

When I returned home, I got around to installing the modem thingymajing but the dude didn't provide us with the username and password :( Plus, the Internet LED was effing blinking and I had no idea why. Obviously I knew there was no Internet connection -_-

Cacat.

To make things worse, the numbers that the salesman gave us didn't help one bit. Stupid.

Had dinner at KK's then went around the night market with my brother and Sean, who joined us after dinner. We went to the CD stall and bought Tangled and Narnia because he said it was clear, but -

I'm sure you know what comes after the "but-"

-_-

Returned it and got Megamind and 13 instead but -

-_-

13 was clear but Megamind wasn't. Returned that and continued to prod the salesdude till he finally gave my money back.

MWAHAHA.

My brother paid me back for 13 after that because I didn't wanna watch it. Heehee. Instead, when my brother and Sean watched the movie downstairs, I went upstairs and watched AVATAR. The blue one, not the Last Airbender -_-

Yeah~

After the movie ended and all that, I switched back to the Astro channels and watched Love Happens for a while. My mom said she learnt a lot of new words like quidnunc, so... :P

Halfway through the movie, my brother barged in and switched the channels to Streetfighter so I went ahead to bed. Continued typing Charon till one something, then slept.

That's all for the 11th :) CIAO!!

No comments: