Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 17, 2010

~15/12/2010~

~For your information, I blogged about the 14th in one of the previous post :)~


Okay~

So... The 15th, huh? Wanted to use the WiFi in my dad's office once again, but Wednesdays are off-days, so...

Bleghh~

Anyways, woke up kinda early today because my mom and I had to catch breakfast at Yobo's. I had the Oreo Cappuccino drink whilst my mom had...

...

I can't remember, but moving on~

:P

I had class again with Sean's brother to replace next Monday's Add Maths class. The joy, right? Didn't bother me much though because I actually like it. I might not like it after digging a little deeper into the subject, but hey, I don't wanna make things harder for me when SPM comes.

It's best to like everything.

I'm having difficulties applying that to History though, because it's absolutely menacing to remember stuff like that -_-

Bleghh~

Anyways~

I highly doubt I did anything worth remembering that day, but I feel as if my heart's gonna stop all the time. That happens when *ahem ahem ahem*

Censored, sorry :P

Mwahaha.

Nothing important, though -_-

Bleghh~

My parents wouldn't let me go to the office alone with my sister's laptop to use the WiFi :( I was really sad, but I guess the following day would have to do.

:(

That's about all :) CIAO!!

No comments: