Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 10, 2010

やっただ!

This feels REALLY good :P

Can't wait for my dad to finally get the new modem. Turns out it probably got fried the same time the Mac did. Bleghh~ Plus, it wasn't a Streamyx modem so my dad can't have it replaced :( I just learnt that from one of my mom's student's mom because I was talking to her whilst her daughters had class.

Product of the discussion: 1. Get Daddy to buy Internet Surge Protector. 2. Get Kaspersky :P

Apparently Kaspersky is good because it gives you peace of mind since you don't have to worry about being attacked. Only thing is you have to renew it every year. On the bright side, you can buy Kaspersky to use on more than one computer, which means my sister can probably use it too.

:)

I'm currently loading Otome Youkai Zakuro and Yumeiro Patissiere Professional so I can watch it at home. Yesterday wasn't exactly enjoyable at home because all of them only loaded halfway -_- Bleghh~ Well, at least I got the Charon scene worked out with Cleo because I called her yesterday -_- That's one of the inconveniences to not having an Internet connection at home because she asked me to go online so we could discuss.

Naturally, that was not possible.

In the end I had to call her with my mom's phone and risk getting chastised for talking for too long. Ello? It's not like I have a choice, right? I don't have a phone, she doesn't have a house phone, she can't come to my house, I certainly can't go to her house, so...

Bleghh~

Mwahahaha.

-_-

Weird.

Anyways, I woke up at 10:12 today. Didn't go to Yobo, yeah. I kept shaking my head when my mom came in to wake me up. I was really tired. Dunno why -_- I didn't really sleep late the night before, so yeah~

Chatted with my mom's student's mom then had lunch with my mom at around 1 something. After that, I used my sister's laptop to type out Charon :) Mwahaha. Started last night because I was waiting for 9:30 to come cause that was the time I was supposed to call Cleo -_-

Weird reason, I know.

Ran on the treadmill again. Went to bathe after that, then came out with everything to the office because my aunt needed someone to "jiong" whilst she went to the bank.

Mwahaha.

*Pause*

I just came back from buying stuff with my aunt. Hehe. Just finished eating my Paddle Pop rainbow flavoured ice cream :) Mwahaha :P

Am going to continue loading stuff now :) CIAO!!

No comments: