Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 13, 2010

~12/12/2010~

~For your information, I blogged about yesterday *11/12/2010* in the previous post. Enjoy :)~

Ola :)

Starting the chronology-posts again -_-

Anyways, on Sunday, my whole family decided to go out from afternoon till night because we had the Electone Idol to attend to and we also had to send my sister's stuff to her at Permai.

By the way, we all only woke up at 12 something -_- My parents and aunt and their friend went to *ahem ahem ahem* again.

Haha.

That aside, we all went to Subang Parade, where the Electone Idol competition was held. Caught it halfway through before one of Claris Music's students played. Really nice. I loved Rondo Staccato's piece by Yoshihiro Andoh - Follow the Wind *or something like that -_-*

Did you know one of the music schools even made them perform Nobody? Hello? This is an electone competition, not a singing contest. Even if it was categorized under freestyle, that was the wrong-est song to choose to play.

Ugh~

-_-

My opinion is also biased, but still -_-

Anyways, after the competition, we had dinner at Cocoa's. My parents decided they'd never go there again. Haha. The food wasn't so nice and they charged a bundle so -_-

Haha.

Leave it to my parents to make decisions like that :P

After that, we went walking around the mall for a while. Bought some Big Apple donuts and donashi *or something like that* for my sister and her friends to eat. Following that, my aunt went to Caring whilst my mom went to the Body Shop to get some of my sister's stuff. Bought 6 bottles of Pop! for my sister - 2 bottles being mine :P

And THEN~~~

A miracle befell~

I found a shop that sold old SP GAMES!!! MWAHAHAHA. Immediately went there and finally persuaded my aunt to buy me the Gameboy Advance SP Pokemon game~ :) Leafgreen version.

Mwahaha :P

Then we finally left to send my sister's stuff to her - which I packed :P

Then again, after we did, I realized I had forgotten her nine west shoes -_- *Ten ten TEN~~~* Bleghh~ Which means my dad will have to send them to her *with some other stuff* tomorrow.

Came back then started playing the Pokemon game :P Mwahaha.

Slept only at 12 something. Figures, eh? :P

CIAO!!

No comments: