Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~18/12/2010~

Haiz~

I have got to stop delaying my posts or I'll always seem like I'm having some kind of chronology business going on -_-

Bleghh~

That aside, I woke up at 12 something today just in time to see my aunt go out for a vegetarian lunch with my mom. Decided to stay at home because I was thinking about having shake for breakfast, then I found out my aunt bought nasi lemak.

*Ten Ten TEEENNNNNNN~~~~~~~~*

Oh well~

After that, I watched TV until about... 2:03p.m. then bathed. Packed my bag and Theory stuff then went out to the office :)

When I used the computer this time, I made sure I wished Chucky on Facebook since I didn't have her number. That's when I made a mental note to myself: Always have my friend's phone numbers so I don't have to wait for a chance to use the Internet to wish my friends Happy Birthday :)

Yeah~

Had Theory class at around 4 something. Realized then that my class is actually at 4:15 and not 4 -_- That means the whole time I've been going up at 4 o'clock, I seriously wasted 15 minutes of Internet time with my sister's laptop :P

Mwahaha.

I'll make sure I remember next time :)

I can't even remember when our classes resume though, since, well, it's technically holiday now :)

Can't seem to remember what I had for dinner -_- It's currently the 21st of December, so naturally, I'm kinda in a loss of what the hell actually happened during the 18th.

-_-

I know I got kinda hooked on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood though -_- Bleghh~ Oh, and I also made a mental note to myself, reminding myself to load and watch both 16 Wishes and StarStruck the next time I get to use the computer.

Haha.

They're actually both Disney Original Movies that I never caught on air, so... :)

That's about it :) CIAO!!

No comments: