Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 10, 2010

Kimi Ni Todoke



Yeah~ This was the anime which I was watching a few months ago online. I knew it had a manga and I saw the anime in video stores but it never struck me as something I would enjoy.

Till I got bored enough to try.

The beginning was quite dull, I admit, but as you get to the second episode, it gets more and more interesting. Before I knew it, I'd find myself loading their episodes one after another. Even my brother sat down to watch it with me at one point but I shoo-ed him away because I didn't like people watching anime with me -_-

It's okay with my sister, though, so I guess I'm just weird -_-

Bleghh~

This anime is mainly about a girl named Kuronuma Sawako. She's extremely introverted and her classmates/schoolmates call her Sadako - a dull and scary character from the show, Ring. Because of it, she's easily misunderstood, leading to rumors that say she can see ghosts and curse you if you look/touch her -_-

Despite that, she's actually a really nice girl who just finds it extremely difficult to make friends due to her appearance. Things only begin turning when her idol, Kazehaya Shota, starts to talk to her. Slowly, she opens up to other people and even makes friends along the way.

And yeah, naturally they, Kazehaya and Sawako, start to like each other. Though Sawako is incredibly dense and Kazehaya's oblivious to her feelings -_- Bleghh~ But it's so cute you have to continue watching. 

The drawings are really similar to Bokura Ga Ita *We Were There* but they weren't drawn by the same mangaka -_- Yeah~

Sawako is voiced by Noto Mamiko who also voice acted as Rin from Inuyasha, Yakumo in School Rumble, Enma in Jigoku Shoujo *Hell Girl*, Rinko in Law Of Ueki and Tiffania Westwood in Zero No Tsukaima.

Haha. Small word, eh? :P

On the other hand, Kazehaya was voiced by Daisuke Namikawa, who also voice acted as Yang Guo in Legend of the Condor Hero, Ginsei in Kobato, Eigetsu/Yogetsu in Saiunkoku Monogatari *Colourcloud Palace as the guy who changes personalities when he drinks sake*, Fai in Tsubasa, and Ulquiorra in Bleach.

Haha.

:)

I actually liked this anime and it would have been one of my favourites IF they ended better. Seriously, I hated the ending. Wanted to make me slap the two main characters. If you watch it, you'll know why :P 

News is they're coming out with the second season of Kimi Ni Todoke in January 2011 so I'm looking forward to that :)

That's about all. CIAO!!

P/S: You'll cry *I think* during a few scenes in the anime. I know I did :P

No comments: