Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, December 9, 2010

第二のポス

Woo~

Two posts in a day :)

Long time since that happened, eh?

Hopefully it'll be a daily thing :P

Mwahaha.

Anyways, I just finished watching all the latest uploaded videos of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo that I've been missing over the past three weeks after our Mac crashed.

:)

It feels good :P

I absolutely love Yakumo. He's so cute :) For those who want a good anime to watch to while away his/her time, I highly recommend it. That, and Otome Youkai Zakuro - if you're into supernatural stuff. That applies to Shinrei Tantei Yakumo as well.

Since the first episode, I've loved it :)

Can't wait for it to end, so I can buy the DVD :P Even so, I want it to be long -_- Then again, too long would bore me and I'm desperate to know if Yakumo and Haruka end up together - though the anime is already leaving subtle hints :P

Oh, and did I mention there's a manga for it too? :P

Speaking of manga, I was just beginning to read Skip Beat on the mangareader.net site but then I realized I couldn't stop watching back and forth from Shinrei Tantei Yakumo and Otome Youkai Zakuro.

Even as I type, I'm loading Otome Youkai Zakuro and Yumeiro Patissiere Professional so that I can go back home and watch 'em all :)

Unfortunately, I've only got 3 minutes left :(

I also continued writing the draft for Charon's one scene where Mr Forte's supposed to explain his history and everything. Bleghh~ All that's left to do after drafting it is calling Cleo and confirming it with her before I write it in my book.

-_-

My mom found out I was talking to her about Charon for 47 minutes with my house phone today. Haha. Cost a lot. Mwakaka.

Okay, that's about it :) CIAO!!

No comments: