Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

~29/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: The iPhone or the S3?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Got really mad with my dad today because he was trying to wake me up. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. Plus, I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet.

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go :P

Anyways, it was 10:30a.m when I finally got up and went to change. After doing so, I took half an Epilim pill and then did some house work with my dad. Laundry, mostly. Oh, and cleaning up after Pepper and Snuffles.

Before I realized it, it was already 11:50a.m, 10 minutes before my tuition lesson with my Add Maths teacher O.O In a rush, I messaged her to give me 10 more minutes then sped upstairs to bathe.

Thankfully, I had time to get the water ready as well as all my books out and on the table. I asked her to coach me on my Bio since that's my weakest subject at the mo. Did a Paper 2 model test paper with her then said goodbye at 2 something.

After that, I had lunch. Mom had bought me the vegetarian fried rice + egg from JR Organic Resources so I didn't have to go out or starve :P

Then, I got around to helping my dad print certificates for an event his company was having the next day.

So kind of him to give me a month's notice, right?

-.-

My dad was sleeping when I was done so I took my iPad, snuck up to my room then finished watching Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate. I think I'll review that after SPM, though. I'll tell you first that it's actually a good anime but I'll give details after the 26th of November :P

Dad caught me at about 4. Ran downstairs and demanded another 5 minutes before he took it away from me. Haha, but I ended up using it again after he left to get my brother from SPCA after his community service.

Sometime before my dad and brother came back, some dudes came around to settle our lawn so I let them in. Don't worry, my dad had called them to come, duh -.-

Anyways, after a while, my brother let me watch a snippet of the pilot episode of the Big Bang Theory. The dude actually downloaded the whole damn first season -.-

I'm gonna have to start clearing stuff from the Mac again very soon. And into my hard drive -.-

Aiseh~

Fed the dogs their dinner, tied Pepper to the railings, apologized to Snuffles for needing to tie her up, then did Add Maths in the music room.

When 6:30++ came, my mom came back. She chatted with her ex-student for a while then we all left to that place opposite our house for dinner.

Grandpa, aunt and uncle joined us from PJ too. Took them a while, but then, this is my aunt we're talking about :P

Bought the Taiwan Popiah from the night market!! Dude, he is awesome stuff. There's always a line at his stall.

It's really delicious.

Bought two, then came back home. The family was talking about which phone my aunt should buy: the iPhone or the Samsung S3.

And, after a 3-hour long debate about which one would be more suitable for my aunt, they left.

I watched an AMV featuring Sana and Akito then drafted today's post. Tied Snuffles to a different place then continued drafting my post until about 12:30a.m, when I prepared for sleep.

Which would be about now :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I think I'm addicted to Enercal O.O

No comments: