Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 27, 2012

~20/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: McD's or Pizza Hut?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up a few minutes before 10 today. Can't for the life of me remember how I woke up, though.

Oh wait, now I remember. My aunt called me when I was still sleeping. I was quite surprised, though, because I remembered not having my phone with me the night before. I guess she found it for me :)

Hmm... I was the only one at home at that time. My brother had gone to see my grandpa and the rest were working. I, on the other hand, had tuition at 12p.m so I just had breakfast to think about.

Decided to make scrambled eggs with Jersey milk whilst watching a few episodes of The Nanny on my iPad.

Heehee.

At 12, lessons commenced. Not too bad. Tiring, of course, but then again, what tuition doesn't suck the energy out of you? -.-

After my tuition ended, I bathed – after taking the laundry in – and then proceeded out to the office where I had 'loh meen' for lunch from next door. When I finished eating, I joined my aunt outside, where I spent my time playing Line Birzzle until 6 o'clock.

My dad and brother and I then went to Tesco via the Teana where my dad exchanged currency money.

My brother and I waited outside.

Mom and Dad had a concert after my mom finished teaching at 6 something so they left. My aunt, brother and I had to think of what to eat, obviously. And, after some deliberation, decided on McD's.

My brother ordered a double McChicken burger. My aunt ordered the 2-pieces chicken and I had the fillet-o-fish. My brother and I both had a large set because we wanted the McShaker. Haha.

When our orders came, you can imagine our surprise when instead of a set of the chicken meal, we got two sets. Unfortunately, the guy had already left, so...

Yeah~

Ate whilst watching The Goblet of Fire of my iPad :P

Did some stuff after that and slept at around 12 something after a few more games of Line Birzzle.

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: