Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 6, 2012

~04/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Guess who's going to school tomorrow?

*          *          *

Me, duh -.-

Ola :)

As much as I wanted to skip on school today, I had no choice but to go because of graduation preparations -.-

By the way, before I get into more serious details of this marvelous day, be warned that this will be a fairly short post.

O.O

Brother sent me to school today. After dropping me off at the back - by my request (I know, right?) - I went to the assembly hall and joined my class where they were seated.

Today was pretty boring because we had a rehearsal for Saturday's graduation. So... yeah~ Our whole day just consisted of them positioning us for Saturday and then having different teachers go up to talk about our discipline and how we should behave and dress and eat and walk and breathe and live on that day -.-

Ate at our usual recess time, but we had to go back to the hall at 0:30a.m because they still had to measure us for our robes and shit like that.

O.O

They had to filter the performances next.

This was the part of the day I detested the most.

I don't understand the thing about the teachers in our school. Look, I don't care if they're stressing over graduation preparations, because I sure as hell don't remember requesting for one, or crap like that but if I say we're not prepared, we're not prepared.

What part of "we're not prepared" does your almost non-existent brain not fathom?

Insisting that we play? Not giving us time to practice one time at least? Having last minute changes to the band members? Having internal disputes? Having to deal with uncooperativeness?

I'd like to hear if any stupid soul out there could have thought we could perform well.

Because of that one incident, I was in a damn shitty mood the whole day. Not to mention, I then started to have a headache. Thank goodness I didn't get a seizure.

-.-

Had a discussion about what to do after that with Mr Arm, whom now had full control over which performances to allow and which not to.

We're still allowed to play, of course, thank God.

Anyways, after that it was just practice and practice and more practice. Finished at about 3 o'clock.

Went to Kanga's place and did some stuff before my dad came to get me at 5 o'clock. We were talking about what names Kanga wanted to name her children if she were to have any in the future.

She wanted to name her son "Kingsley" O.O

I'm not so much of any name that begins with "King-", so... -.-

Sounds like Kingston, the brand for thumb-drives :P

That aside, when I came back, all I did was change into my pajamas after bathing and then sleeping. Woke up at about 7 something to make myself an Enercal drink and to take my meds before hitting the hay again.

That's about it, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Sometimes, I really feel like slapping you.

No comments: