Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

~01/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What is your wish?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Before I move on to more serious stuff, let's embrace the new month with a smile and happy thoughts :D

I'm probably saying that with biased feelings because I'm home on a Monday morning :P I absolutely detest Mondays, especially if I'm going to school.

Hate the morning assembly. Hate singing the songs. Hate the long speeches. Hate prize-giving ceremonies. Hate the feeling of my rear-end aching after the farce is over.

So yes, I love that I was home today during school hours.

I still hate today to some degree, though, because I had tuition with my Bio teacher. It's not that I hate the teacher, I have something against the subject itself. Did model test papers again today. The first model paper I did from our last lesson, I scored 20/50. The second and third one, I scored 18/50. Not exactly good for someone having SPM in one month.

The last paper I did surprised me, though. I scored 31/50. And it's all thanks to the fact that I did all the model papers.

You know what this means, right?

Gotta gear up for more :)

When lessons ended at 12:30p.m, I bathed, then locked up the house before having lunch with my parents and aunt at Kam Hei. Had mixed economy rice again and iced Milo.

It was 1:30p.mp.m when my mom and I returned. Helped with the laundry then used the computer to edit the lyrics so I could fit more on one page and save paper. Unfortunately, before I knew it, it was 2:37p.m.

I think I would've seriously sworn if I wasn't too fixated on changing and leaving for school. What pissed me off more was the fact I couldn't find the stupid guitar bag to put the guitar in.

Whoa, whoa, I haven't explained why I was going to school yet, right?

Graduation's this Saturday and Cleo wants the three of us - Kanga, Cleo and yours truly - to perform. I was going to school because we were practicing for it. Quite unfortunately, we were still undecided as to what song we were gonna sing so I had to print out lyrics for the possible songs.

And so, after finally finding the guitar bag - which my aunt had kept - and grabbing a bottle of water, I stuffed the printed lyrics and iPad into my guitar bag pocket then rushed out to where my dad was waiting.

He reprimanded me, of course, but I was in the wrong this time, so yeah~

Once in school, I found Cleo and Kanga in the canteen, eating, so I waited for them to finish before we headed towards the surau together. Learnt that Cleo was the only one that was supposed to perform on Graduation day O.O Not surprised. We still got a chance, though, because the dude said he would let us rehearse until Wednesday before deciding if we were in or out.

-.-

And so, while the band was out-of-tune-ly playing "Stand By Me", we practiced all the suggested songs I printed the lyrics for. Wanted so much to play "You and I" by Celine Dion but I didn't manage to print the lyrics for that O.O Don't know how that happened, but yeah~

We were still undecided when 5 o'clock came. Didn't help that it started raining and my dad had wanted Kanga and Cleo to drop me off opposite our main road so I could walk home. Kanga managed to ask my dad to get me at her house whenever convenient, though.

So yes, I spent about two hours at her place.

Had a whale of a time :) Drank Milo, ate rice with a fried egg, veggie and chicken, curtesy of her grandma.  Then I saw Kanga's stamp collection and browsed her baby pictures.

It was 7:10p.m when Kanga sent me off. My dad then went to get my brother at the station. Since I had my iPad with me and was getting bored with the CD in the car, I played a playlist from my iPad while reading Rewritten, while waiting for my brother. His train was running late so we had to wait quite some time.

It was 8:30p.m when he finally got into the car. Had chicken from the porridge place for dinner before doing Add Maths model papers. Messaged Dellie and Chucky for a while before going upstairs to draft today's post.

THat's about it, then. Am going to school tomorrow, so I gotta sleep early :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Kanga has agreed on "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts!! Yay!!

No comments: