Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 28, 2012

~26/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why does bad food have to taste so good?

* * *

Ola :)

You will never guess what time I woke up today.

8.55a.m.

Uh-huh, I know. That's why it's snowing outside.

Considering the fact we – my sister and I – only slept at 2 o'clock the night before, this was amazing.

Ah yes, my sister had returned on Wednesday at 11:30p.m so the whole famiglia-minus-the-parents went to get her from Corus Hotel.

Anyways, my sister made me watch Life As We Know It featuring Josh Duhamel so... :) Damn he was cute in that film. That was why we slept late. Not that no one was there to stop us, but my sister and I slept in my parents' room while they were gone, so...

:P

Had breakfast at "Sun Fatt". Ate half-boiled eggs and steamed bread. Rushed straight to the toilet upon reaching home, though.

-.-

Nothing interesting happened after that. Sat in the living room watching a few Dogs 101 documentaries on my sister's MacBook.

The pyrenean mountain dog, akita inu, shiba inu, german shepherd, Siberian husky, border collie and the labrador retriever. They're just so bloody cute. And my sister and I are crazy over anything that looks and resembles a wolf, so... :P

We even watched a few clips of the Crufts Agility Championships 2012. Damn, they send in so many border collies. I guess they can't help being the most intelligent dog in the world :P

Did a shit load of History after that. Listened to music while doing so, but I hardly paid attention to it because my sister was practicing her violin.

When my parents arrived home, we had lunch. An actual homemade lunch curtesy of my aunt. Had a freakishly long talk about what to change my dad's outlet's name to, then went out to see the dogs with my sister.

Freed Pepper from the cage after releasing Snuffly. Then, I searched for ticks whilst my sister smashed 'em with a rock from the garden. I really love Snuffles. Right down to every last bit of fur, so my disdain and feeling of disgust from touching the damn things vanished. All I wanted was a tick-free Snowy.

After killing a few, my sister decided to bathe her. Was glad to because that was our original plan.

When we finished bathing Snuffles, we went to bathe ourselves.

Had a long discussion about ticks with my sister after that and, when we went downstairs, our parents got dressed and we went to OT for dinner.

Had a variety of everything again. Didn't have the usual chocolate brownie dessert, though.

Then again, that doesn't mean I didn't have dessert.

...

...

... My sister and I had Baskin Robbins.

Mwahaha.

Came back home at around 11. Changed into my pajamas then proceeded to moving a mattress into my sister's room where I was spending the night.

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: