Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

~29/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do people get fat?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at 10 something today. My alarm had actually rung at 7:30a.m and I would've gotten up, except when I closed my eyes, it was 10 the next time they opened.

My sister had left early that morning and my brother was already in college so only my mom, aunt and I were home.Was going downstairs to update my blog when my aunt called me back up. Said wait.

That was probably my biggest mistake today.

After my reply, I'm sure you can guess what happened next. She came down all grouchy and irritated, nagging and nagging and nagging me. I swear I was THIS close to exploding.

Not trying to be rude, but honestly, once is enough, right? You'd get annoyed too if she kept going on and on about how she's the only one doing any work around the house.

Sheesh.

As if that's not bad enough, after my aunt left, my mom came out of her room and resumed where my aunt left off.

Alright, look here, I understand that she does a lot for us and that we should help out in any way we can. But to say so as if I've never so much as lifted a finger before any of this just ticks me off.

The worst part is, whenever they're in this foul mood, I'm always there. So, naturally, that makes me their target. And it's always more terrible than the previous outburst so I was really pissed off this time 'round.

Ooh, did I mention my DAD also called to lecture me?

-.-

As you can see, all that shit warrants my feelings.

...

I had scrambled eggs for lunch. My mom had originally asked me whether or not I wanted to follow her out to JR Organics but I refused. Didn't wanna eat vegetarian food -.-

So yeah, I ate while watching the last few episodes of Family Guy and Merlin that I had in my iPad. When my mom came back, I had a few Merlin episodes left and I went upstairs to finish 'em off before bathing and going back downstairs.

My mom left the house at around 3:45p.m and I started doing some Biology test papers. Loads, actually. My teacher was stuck in traffic until about 5:45p.m, so...

3 hours later, she left and I started thinking about dinner. I didn't know what to eat, really, so I cooked scrambled eggs again and ate the last of the chocolate cake. Oh, and drank Enercal milk.

After that, I succumbed to the desires of Family Guy and decided to watch a few episodes before going to bed.

Did I mention I'm going to school tomorrow?

Yeah~

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: