Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

~02/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Will you love me till death do us part?

*           *          *

Ola :)

I started crying when I decided on today's million-dollar question. Okay, maybe I didn't cry, but I was tearing. Just finished listening to BSB's "I Promise You", so...

:)

Anyways, went to school properly today. Quite unfortunately, though, I couldn't find my tie just as we were leaving for school. Literally left no stone unturned, searching for my tie. And even then, I failed to find it.

When 7:30a.m came, my mom summarised that I had lost it and therefore decided I should buy a new one.

:(

At school, I went upstairs to the koperasi to buy the tie but unfortunately, the teacher that was there said she didn't know where they were kept, so I had to go tie-less for the entire day.

First subject of the day was Chemistry but fortunately for me, my Chemistry teacher was busy and did not have time to teach us. So, I just took out my guitar and started playing random songs.

Obviously Naufifi also wanted to play my guitar. He always does.

-.-

He also had to practice for graduation, though. He was playing the guitar to "Faithfully" with another girl singing it. Can't believe he didn't know the chords, though. That's one thing I don't understand: Why is his place already secured but we have to go through some quality control session with a jack who probably already has his heart set on not letting us perform?

Ugh, whatever, man.

Anyways, during recess, I followed Dellie around as she went from teacher to teacher, asking about stuff related to a bunch of random stuff. Ate a cheese bun :)

After that, I practiced "My Wish" in 5 Beta with Kanga and Cleo. Not bad, really. Miss the guys from my old class, but the guys from my current class are alright to some degree too.

:)

Went back for Bio because 5 Beta's teacher suddenly made an appearance. Bio wasn't too bad, though. She was teaching us how to write for the essay questions which, frankly speaking, we desperately need knowledge for.

The last subject today was English and I practiced the song on my own in my class. Joined up with Kanga and Cleo after school, ate then went to the Judo place to practice.

Had a nice time singing a few songs including the one for graduation. Went back home at 5:12p.m. Cancelled Add Maths tuition because I wasn't feeling well. Watched half an episode of The Big Bang Theory, two episodes of The Nanny and then listened to music while doing my Bio homework.

Ate chicken from the porridge place for dinner, by the way. Drank Enercal too. After that, I went upstairs, drafted today's post after changing into pajamas while messaging Dellie.

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: