Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

~28/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Do dogs have dreams?

* * *

Ola :)

Hmm... If I remember correctly, it was but a few days ago when I mentioned I woke up at about 8, right?

You will really never guess what time I woke up today.

6:45a.m.

Mind you, it was a Sunday and I had slept at 2a.m the night before so I can imagine you might think what on earth could have possibly woken me up from my slumber at that unearthly hour?

My mother.

-.-

She had originally come for my sister. She had wanted my sister's company in procuring a bouquet of flowers.

What for?

To lay upon my grandmother's grave.

A year has passed since her passing and while the sudden memory comes with a sting, she shall always be dearly remembered in our hearts.

That aside, since my sister – infamously being my sister – refused my mother's suggestion because it involves her actually getting up, my mother shifted her attentions to me.

Yes, so I woke up.

After freshening up and changing out of my pajamas, I followed my mother into the market and purchased a handsome bouquet consisting of small daisies, orchids and chrysanthemums to be laid upon my grandmother's final resting place.

Shortly after returning home, we left again towards Semenyih to the memorial place where we met up with my aunt and uncle before heading towards my grandmother's grave.

By my aunt and uncle's request, we said a prayer and sang a hymn. Then we took a few pictures before having breakfast on the way down.

My uncle had some business to attend to, however, and therefore took his leave sometime before the rest of us left altogether.

Bathed when we came back because not too long after, we left again towards PJ to have lunch with my grandpa. Lunch was at Paradigm Mall, at this place opposite Tesco on the lower ground floor. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the place so we'll leave it at that.

Walked around after lunch. Went to Pets Wonderland with my sister and bought a few things we think might repel ticks from our dogs.

Met up with the rest of our famiglia at a shoe shop on the concourse level. Then, I grabbed a lemonade from Auntie Anne's and my brother got a snack from Hot 'n Roll before we quit the place for home.

I'd like to say I studied upon reaching home.

I didn't.

I slept.

Lord knows why I did that. I knew that if I'd slept, I'd wake up really late.

Ugh.

Sure enough, I awoke only at 8:20p.m, to the voices of Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler from Just Go With It, which my brother was watching at that point of time.

After a long and tiring discussion on where to eat, my siblings and I left to met Jem at the service apartment he was staying in. He gave us a brief tour around the 22nd floor before we had dinner at Souled Out.

Went back to his room after that, where my sister, brother and he chatted whilst I read Northanger Abbey for a while before we left for home.

My sister and I watched Northanger Abbey once again on my iPad before I retired to bed.

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: