Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 29, 2012

~27/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What's the difference between a cathedral and a church?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I didn't go to school today. That wasn't my intention (then again, it never is, eh?). I had originally planned on bringing the guitar to practice whatever song Cleo wanted to sing for graduation.

Unfortunately, I ended up sleeping through my mom's calls for me to get up for school. Bleghh~

The next time I woke up was at about 11 something. My mom called me downstairs to drink the fruit juice my aunt and her had concocted. Today was pineapple and carrot O.O

Just so you know, by the way, I hate the before-taste of the juice. It always tastes better after it's been in your mouth for more than 2 seconds -.-

When my dad came down and finished his drink, I washed both our cups outside. My dad then tightened Snuffly's collar so she wouldn't let herself go anymore.

Sorry, Snow, but especially now that you're in heat, we can't have you bleeding all over the place.

Had lunch at Kam Hei's because Mom needed to be home to teach by 12 o'clock. Mom also noticed that I had a vegetarian meal - with the exception of eggs on my dish. Didn't feel like meat today, so...

-.-

Drank Milo, as usual.

When we came back, I did some stuff on the computer, namely looking out for manga to read.

I should really slap myself. Swore that after this, I would lay off the manga until SPM was over.

Although how long I'll be able to keep that up, I don't know.

-.-

And so I read Monkey High. I think I've read it before, but I'll review it later, anyway. Watched a few episodes of The Nanny too, on the computer, while I arranged the photos I have of Sword Art Online's Episode 12.

Ooh, and I downloaded the first episode of the fifth season of Castle. Don't think I'll be watching that soon, though, because I'm not that thrilled to be watching something after the two main characters get together. That just leaves the possibility of them breaking up.

It could lead to marriage too, but I highly doubt it.

Anyways, the second season of Yumeiro Patisserie is done downloading, which means when my sister comes back from Singapore - and I'm done with SPM - I get to torture her with 63 episodes worth of baking events!!

Haha.

While I spent my time at home, I helped my mom do a lot of house work like drying the clothes and taking in the clothes. When you do it while listening to music, it makes it that much more bearable, really.

At 6:30p.m, I had class with Miss LOL. Chemistry, mainly. Did a model paper that lesson before bidding her hasta la vista. I then finished the last chapter of Monkey High and proceeded to drafting my review for the 12th episode of SAO.

Went to the toilet, then bade my parents goodnight.

That's about it, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Oh, and I drank Enercal and 1-Shape for dinner :P

No comments: