Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

~30/10/2012~ Part 2

Ola :)

Since it's a continuation from the Part 1 of my day, I shan't include a million-dollar question in this post.

Be warned that this post will be short, though, because nothing interesting ever happens in my life and not forgetting the fact that I've already posted about half of my day in the previous post.

From where I left off, after I bathed, I sat in my bedroom typing out my post for the 29th to be posted onto my blog.

Started raining cats and dogs halfway, though.

When I realised it was raining heavily, I suddenly remembered Snuffles was tied to the back gate so I sped downstairs to shift her.

Oh my God, she was so adorable. When I saw her, she just stared back with her ears perked forwards, batting her eyes because of the rain.

The mutt was wet too, of course. Started barking the second I touched Snowy's chain.

After tying Snuffly to the other side, I proceeded to shifting Pepper onto the table. Dried her like I did Snowy then went back upstairs to resume what I was doing.

When I had finished that, I went downstairs and started drafting my post for the first half of today. Watched a few episodes of Family Guy while doing so.

Mom and Dad left not too long after and I watched an episode of Castle on YouTube before I had tuition at 6:30p.m.

I never knew there could be so many complex questions on logarithm until today. Honestly.

Oh, and I also found out my teacher's really smart. She got 5A+'s, 3A's and an A- for Biology.

O.O

She also likes knitting now and wants to try baking and fishing next.

O.O

After her lesson, I had about 5 minutes to rest before another lesson with my BM teacher.

Lessons ended at about 10p.m. Ate glutinous rice and chicken for dinner while finishing off the Double Down episode of Castle.

Drafted some more on today before going up to my room to continue where I left off.

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: