Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 5, 2012

~03/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How do messenger birds know where to send their messages to?

*           *          *

Ola :)

I didn't want to wake up today. Was very close to skipping school but I had practice to go to with Kanga and Cleo so skipping school this week was out of the question.

Haiz~

So, after grudgingly pulling myself off from my lovely bed, I went to change out of my pajamas and into my brass band uniform that was mandatory on Wednesdays.

I hate arriving to school early and late on Wednesdays. Why? Well, since it's our "badan beruniform" day, we have to sit according to our respective... "badan"s. And, what with me bringing the guitar and the two bags along, I stick out like a sore thumb.

As if that's not bad enough, I also never see my friends and where they're gathering, so I'm technically always left alone standing.

 Luckily for me, though, today I spotted Shuen studying by one pillar so I went to join her. We had a nice long chat before we all went and converged in our groups as the assembly started.

Talking to her really made me see sense. She's had eight A's for her trials. Her only non-A was B+ for English.

Just so you know, I'm sighing very, very heavily right now. I don't think I'll be able to get straight A's for SPM. I'm gonna try harder from now on, especially with Biology.

After the assembly, we went up to class. Well, the rest did, because Kanga, Cleo and I went to see a teacher about our performance.

The one thing I figured out, though, was that Naufifi's group wasn't confirmed a slot during graduation. So, after settling some stuff we needed to settle upstairs, we went downstairs to the music room and began practicing.

We practiced "My Wish" a few times first before we heard about Naufifi's dilemma and how his band's singer wasn't feeling well and therefore could not practice together. He wasn't feeling too happy about it  though, because they had not even practiced ONCE but had to show it to the teacher during rehearsals.

By the way, we're confirmed a place during graduation. The teacher even asked if we were only performing one song because he thinks we can do another one :)

Haha. I'm feeling very proud right now.

Yeah~

At about nine something, though, it was kind of confirmed that Nahd wasn't showing Ho so I had to sing "Faithfully" while the others practiced o  their guitars. Josh brought his cajon thing – like in the Boyce Avenue music videos?

Yeah~

Ate two patties for recess, curtesy of Kanga buying them for me. Practiced some more, then when Mr Arm came in to check in on us again, he suggested Kanga, Cleo and I play one more song as well as incorporate Naufifi's band into our item too since Nahd was a no-show.

After a brief discussion, we agreed.

Well, it was pretty much just more practice, practice and practice after that so...

:)

Finished at 2:30p.m. Ate "nasi lemak" and drank iced Milo. Went to Kanga's house to wait for my parents to get me, which was at four.

Came back, bathed then ate the egg sandwich I just bought room a bakery near our house. Drank iced water too. Then I did some Biology while watching a few movies on my iPad.

It's currently 11:35p.m as I'm writing this draft so I think I should go unless I wanna wake up a zombie tomorrow :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: